I started my Audio Engineering career at Rax Trax upon graduating from Southern Illinois University. I interned both here and at Clear Channel for Kiss FM concurrently.
My responsibilities included:
- Assisted the recording, editing, mixing, engineering and production of recording sessions.
- Shadowed lead engineer and recording engineer throughout all aspects of producing.
- Utilized my expertise in contemporary music genres to enhance client retention and obtain new clients while providing website support and programming for engineers.
- Oversaw procedures for recording sessions.
- Ensured all equipment was working, verified proper set up, and maintained visual standards requirements.