I served as Marketing Assistant for security and surveillance company Moog QuickSet. With over 75 years of expertise in the security and surveillance business, they are the global leader in providing rugged components and integrated systems around the world.
Below you will find examples of many of the marketing materials I created. My responsibilities included:
- Develop integrated websites, microsites and social media to enhance brand positioning and drive channel sales.
- Create and manage SEO strategies for enhanced web positioning; generate weekly reports for senior management and make recommendations for future web strategies.
- Research industry trends while maintaining corporate branding standards in all communication vehicles.
- Manage the company’s CRM system; create new lead entries, updates, track sales activities and generate weekly reports for senior management meetings.
- Implement marketing automation and lead generation software; managed interface process between CRM and software platform.
- Create, launch, and manage marketing campaigns for company sales force to drive territory sales and exceed goals.
- Manage and coordinate all tradeshow logistics including: budgets, shipping arrangements, set up/tear down schedules, booth labor, booth staffing, reception guest lists/invitations, expense management.
- Work directly with the Director of Marketing to create 2010/2011 marketing plan, developing budgets and analyzing ROI: advertising campaigns, website/social media, direct marketing, lead generation, streaming video presentations, national events and tradeshows.
“Brian excelled at creating a new website for Moog Quickset (www.quickset.com). He quickly produced an excellent and effective product. He has a rare skillset mix of creativity, technical knowledge, and strategic” – Michelle Benczkowski – Marketing Manager, Moog
“Brian is a creative, detail-oriented and self motivated marketing professional. Brian has a rare mix of creative, technical and project management skills with the ability to consistently raise the bar and exceed goals. He has excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
His daily input and willingness to take on and learn new tasks have been a huge asset. Brian will be a strong contributor and leader in any marketing organization.” – Tricia Logue – Marketing Manager, Moog QuickSet International